We have Foote-Jones reducers, motors, gearboxes, and parts in stock. Get a Quote for Replacement, Repair, or Rebuild today!
FOOTE-JONES® helical, parallel shaft and spiral bevel gear drives have applications in papermaking equipment, rock crushers, forestry, and mining equipment. The large scale capacity offering of the FOOTE-JONES power transmission components product offering provides solutions for heavy industry.
- Hy-Power™ – Worm Gear Reducer & Worm Gearmotors – Up through 20,000 inch lbs of output torque
- Max-Power™ – Spiral Bevel Reducers & Parallel Shafts – Up through 5,000,000 output torque
- Line-O-Power™ – Concentric Shaft Reducers – Up Through 175,000 inch lbs output torque
- 8000 Series™ – Shaft Mount Reducers – Up Through 100,000 inch lbs output torque
- PowerTorque® – Shaft Mount Reducers – Up Through 125,000 inch lbs output torque
- UNI-Power™2000 – Compact Helical Parallel Drives – Up Through 45,000 inch lbs output torque
- UNI-Power™2000 – Helical-Bevel Gear Drives – Up Through 110,000 inch lbs output torque
- UNI-Power™2000 – Helical-Worm Gear Drives – Up Through 100,000 inch lbs output torque
- UNI-Power™4000 – Helical In-LineDrives – Up Through 70,000 inch lbs output torque
Established in 1859, Foote-Jones fabricates the business’ greatest scope of gearbox items, including a full scope of speed limiters, gear engines, worm/string decreases, shaft gatherings, equal shafts, right point gearboxes, custom gearboxes and unique plans items. Foote Jones is currently present at seven of the ten sewage pollution control facilities run by the New York DEP. The organization has added a few new items. For instance, the brand-new Uni-PowerTM reducers are made to be used in double, triple, and quadruple industrial applications. Foote-Jones likewise offers an extraordinary facilitated transporting program called Quick Foote™ for its standard product offerings. This program decreased industry standard work times by as long as about two months. Foote-Jones is now the industry leader in customer service thanks to its focus on the customer. Midwest Power Items has addressed Foote-Jones for north of 23 years. From minor repairs to complete rebuilds, Midwest Power Products does it all. At the point when OEM and industrial facility parts are obsolete, we can fabricate transmissions to match your Foote Jones vehicle. Midwest Power Products will collaborate with you to select the most cost-effective and high-quality repair from a variety of options.